Academic Year : April To MarchA child seeking admission to the school must first get his/her name registered. Registration is no surety for admission.
Students are normally registered for admission in the month of December for the next academic session.
Age EligibilityNursery : - 3+ years as on 1st April of the year the admission is sought in.
K.G : - 4+ years as on 1st April of the year the admission is sought in.
U.K.G : - 5+ years as on 1st April of the year the admission is sought in.
Registration form can be collected from the school on all working days from 8.30 A.M. to 2.30 P.M.
Documents Required At The Time Of Admission
- 3 recent passport size photographs of the student
- Photograph of both the parents/guardian.
- Copy of birth certificate issued by the Municipality (duly attested).
- Copy of Child’s Aadhar Card (duly attested).
- Blood Group Report
Proof of Residence
- Ration card issued in the name of parents( mother/ father having name of the child).
- Domicile Certificate of child or his/ her parents.
- Voter Identify Card of any of the parents.
- Electricity bill/ BSNL Telephone bill/ Water bill.
- Unique Identity Card of Mother/ Father /Child issued by the Government of India.
- Passport in the name of any of the parents or child.
- Progress Report.
- Caste Category Certificate (If belonging to OBC/SC/ST).
- Income proof certificate of Parents.
The children who have registered will have to appear for an interaction / written entrance test.
- Pre Nur - Nur - Admission is based on interaction
- K.G to IX - Admission is based on entrance test